Thursday, March 13, 2014

What I know about love

Some people thinks love is something fictitious, something that don't really exist, but in my oppinion I guess it does exist and is pure and beautiful in many different ways, it doesn't matter your sexuality or your age, there will always be love, no matter what.
All of this was just my point of view about something I believe, though my sad experienses with love I still wonder if one day I'm going to find a person that completes me and accept me even with my flaws, that truelly loves me, not just throw a "I love you" and run away when have the chance. I can be a fool, the probability of more disappointments are huge, but I don't think shut down my feelings and turn me into a cold person in going to be any better.
The time I spent reflecting about this was enough for me understand that when you love you don't question youserlf if it's love or something else, it just happens and you know it.
So that's the answer for a question I've been making to myself this whole week...

No comments:

Post a Comment